Nuts are used to attach machine thread fasteners. Different types of nuts come in various sizes and materials.
- Sleeve Nuts are used to couple tie rods and provide a limited degree of length adjustment
- Square Nut, Cap Nut, Heavy Hex Nut, Acorn Nut – Specialty or standards are available
- Sizes range from 10/32 to 5-4 internal thread
- Length ranges from 1"-14"
- Grades: 2,5,8
- Material: Stainless, steel, brass and aluminum
- Finish: Plain, plated, galvanized, waxed and dyed
- Ability to oversize thread for galvanized applications
- Certified material where required
Coupling nuts allow you to engage two pieces of threaded rods.
Coupling nut with sight hole allows visual verifications that the threads are fully engaged.
Sleeve Nuts-used to couple tie rods and provide a limited degree of length adjustment.
Square Nut, Cap Nut, Heavy Hex Nut, Acorn Nut
- Specialty or standards are available