Click map to enlarge.
Coupling Nut Supply is conveniently located in Johnson Creek, WI – 1 mile from I-94 (30 miles from Milwaukee – 90 miles from Chicago – 50 miles from Madison)
What does over 40 years experience in the fastener business mean to you?
- We offer responsive solutions and familiarity to the products we supply.
- Commitment to service with concentration on quality
- Competitive pricing through streamlined process reviews
- Customer loyalty
- We have four (4) stocking warehouses
- Johnson Creek WI – Coupling Nut Supply – Corporate Headquarters and Manufacturing Facility
- Arlington, TX – Assembly Products
- Chino, CA – Pacific Warehouse Sales
- Atlanta, GA – Fastool Warehouse Sales
We sell to distributors only.
With two plants located in Johnson Creek and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Coupling Nut Supply specializes in engineering and implementing production machine solutions. We manufacture for distributors to distribute standard and specialty fasteners . This engineering, combined with our depth of experience in the fastener industry, allows us to provide wide range of fasteners at a competitive price.
We have over 130 employees and approximately 200,000 square feet of manufacturing space. Coupling Nut Supply serves various applications which include; bridge construction, power plants, building construction, road construction, and electrical fixtures.
Our Quality Management System (QMS) has been certified to the ISO 9001:2000 standard. This system is customer focused and process driven. Our emphasis is building customer loyalty by continuously increasing the value we provide.
Coupling Nut Supply Management Policy
Coupling Nut Supply is committed to building customer loyalty by continually increasing the value we provide.
Every action performed must directly or indirectly reinforce this commitment.
Our success is dependent on instilling this philosophy in every employee, supplier and decision we make.